We are now planning the version 4.0 release of Certainty Software which is scheduled for a phased rollout beginning August 25th.
This release is an update to the user interface (UI) of the Reporting & Administration (.com) portal in a phased approach to improving the usability and user experience of Certainty Software.
Phase 1 of this UI improvement project does not change any of the functionality of the Reporting & Administration portal and is the first phase of a multi-phase project to improve ease of use and the overall user experience of Certainty.
There are also a few bug fixes and minor upgrades to the Certainty app in this release.
- Users can now attach all files extensions when attaching files to the checklist
- Added pagination for completed checklists (initially display 10 checklists and on ‘Load More’ load 10 more)
- Added share report functionality
- Fixed loading actions error
- Fixed camera text field issue
- Fixed conditional repeatable question issue
- Fixed duplicate unanswered mandatory questions appearing in the dialog box