Integrating quality assurance inspections with production operations to provide rapid, real-time feedback loops without infracting on workflow efficiency.
Disparities in data systems and communication channels frequently impede the formation of real-time feedback loops between inspections and production. This lack of integration not only hampers the rapid detection of quality concerns but also impedes the cohesive coordination required for the fast implementation of corrective actions.
Using advanced technologies to enhance responsiveness to quality issues.
Build inspection forms that mirror your production process workflow.
Create customized multilingual inspection forms that integrate easily into every stage of the production process. Customizable forms allow you to match inspections with each individual process, guaranteeing a smooth flow throughout your production journey while still performing detailed inspections for standards like ISO 9001 compliance.
“With Certainty, we are able to create multilingual checklists with translations (one checklist in several different languages).”
– Matthias Jäger, Quality Engineer, Brose
Customize inspection form answer types to align with each production stage.
Effortlessly select and tailor input choices to gather precise quality assurance inspection feedback without disrupting the production process. Seamless integration ensures these options become an organic part of your workflow, enhancing data collection without introducing any workflow changes. From basic input options like dropdown, scale rating, and text fields, to more advanced options such as image, file, and document upload, to barcode and QR code scanning, achieve optimal feedback without interference.
“With Certainty’s user-friendly interface, we can create custom checklists to allow users to input data from remote sites and we can see live results online upon completion. Our audit program has grown and improved with the help of Certainty.”
– Alexis Halenda, Quality Project Auditor/Field Advisor at Strike Group
Schedule inspections to fit your timeframes.
Achieve consistency in your quality assurance inspections with the power of dynamic scheduling where you can tailor your inspection schedule to include recurring and/or one-time inspections. Harness the ability to assign specific forms for specific Sites and Users/User Groups to guarantee that your inspections will be carried out by the right people, at the right time, and in the right way.
“As QA Manager I need to feel confident that what I ask my team to use delivers. Certainty Software delivers – keep up the good work.”
– Mark Aston, Quality Assurance Manager, City Energy
Rectify identified issues and maintain smooth operations.
Sustain your flow of operation and reduce downtime with corrective action notifications and action management. Shorten feedback loops and get notified the instant a major risk is identified during inspections. Just as quickly as getting notified, create and deploy situational corrective actions, or set up your own unique automated correction action workflow system.
“The ability of notifications is extremely useful to immediately alert senior management in high-risk situations to resolve any concerns quickly.”
– Daniel Girardi, Continuous Improvement Analyst, Longo’s
Combine smart analytics with dynamic reports for better visibility.
Build an ecosystem of fulfilling reports that provide clarity into your organization’s performance with Power BI, System Reports, custom reporting, and dashboard generation. Maintain the confidence that your quality assurance is up to your demands, as well as the demands of external standards and regulations with greater insight into your quality assurance inspections.
“Certainty is appreciated by our supervisors because it is user-friendly and it saves them reporting time. Certainty allows us to easily customize our inspection forms and integrate our old paper forms.”
– Simon-Pierre Lessard, Director of Quality/Compliance & Environment – St Johns, Packaging
Features to strengthen your quality assurance inspections and ensure compliance
- Truly multilingual answer options that include text, radio buttons, drop-downs, checkboxes, a date picker, a signature, a star rating, bar & QR code readers, GPS locations, and more…
- Conditional and repeatable questions to automate and standardize your quality assurance inspections
- Fill out your forms with photos, graphics, and documents for greater detail and insight
- Allow input assessment data both online and offline
- App access through major app platforms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Track issues identified in your quality assurance inspections
- Extensive and detailed audit reporting by inspection, user, site, region, question, and answer
- Business Intelligence Analytics
- Configure your dashboard to deliver optimal viewpoints of specific or all sites, users, etc.
- Filterable system reporting
- Report data analysis and analysis online, or export to PDF, Excel, or CSV formats.
- Create customized reporting
- Automated notifications, escalations, and actions
- Centralized action delegation
- Configure your action workflows
- Customizable sites, organization structures, and site groups
- Change history logs for the entire system
- Implement and delegate your custom actions
Used by hundreds of thousands to easily complete millions of accurate audits and inspections annually.
Audit data collection, sorting, entry, and reporting were enormously time-consuming for Rocky Brands. Before Certainty, This was a delay of about a day or two and was a full-time job for one of their associates. This process also required filing and storage space for all the paperwork, and data entry was prone to human error which led to inaccurate reporting.
Learn how Certainty revitalized its audit processes and improved consistency across its organization.