Ensuring supplier quality assurance goals are met with real-time supplier audits and inspections, corrective action management, and global compliance reporting and visibility.
Real-time feedback loops between supplier inspections and production are sometimes hindered by differences in data systems and communication routes. This lack of connectivity makes it more difficult to quickly identify quality issues raised by your suppliers and to coordinate effectively to quickly put remedial measures into place.
Employing cutting-edge technology to improve response to problems with supplier quality.
Create inspection forms with the workflow of each supplier’s production process in mind.
Provide specialized multilingual inspection forms that are simple to include in each step of a supplier’s manufacturing process. You can provide a seamless production path for your supplier while still conducting in-depth inspections for conformity with standards such as ISO 9001 by matching supplier inspections to each of their unique processes using customizable forms.
“With Certainty, we are able to create multilingual checklists with translations (one checklist in several different languages).”
– Matthias Jäger, Quality Engineer, Brose
Adapt the answer options on the inspection form to each supplier’s manufacturing stage.
Without interfering with the production process, carefully choose and customize input options to obtain accurate supplier quality assurance inspection feedback. When these choices are seamlessly integrated, they improve data collecting without requiring any modifications to your supplier’s process. Achieve ideal feedback free from interruption by using a variety of input choices, from simple dropdown menus, text fields, and scale ratings to more sophisticated ones like picture, file, and document uploads, barcode and QR code scanning, and more.
“With Certainty’s user-friendly interface, we can create custom checklists to allow users to input data from remote sites and we can see live results online upon completion. Our audit program has grown and improved with the help of Certainty.”
– Alexis Halenda, Quality Project Auditor/Field Advisor at Strike Group
Schedule inspections to coincide with the timelines of both you and your supplier.
With the flexibility of dynamic scheduling, you may customize your inspection schedules to include one-time or recurrent inspections, helping you achieve consistency in your supplier quality assurance checks. Utilize the option to designate particular forms for particular supplier Sites and User/User groups to ensure that the appropriate individuals, at the appropriate times, and according to the appropriate procedures, will do your inspections.
“As QA Manager I need to feel confident that what I ask my team to use delivers. Certainty Software delivers – keep up the good work.”
– Mark Aston, Quality Assurance Manager, City Energy
Fix found supplier quality problems and keep everything running smoothly.
With corrective action notifications and action management, you can maintain your business’s operations while cutting down on supplier downtime. Reduce feedback loops and receive alerts as soon as a significant risk is discovered during supplier inspections. Create and implement situational corrective actions or put up your own customized automatic correction action workflow system as fast as you receive notification.
“The ability of notifications is extremely useful to immediately alert senior management in high-risk situations to resolve any concerns quickly.”
– Daniel Girardi, Continuous Improvement Analyst, Longo’s
Improve the visibility of your supply chain by combining dynamic reporting and smart analytics.
With Power BI, System Reports, custom reporting, and dashboard creation, create an ecosystem of informative reports that shed light on the performance of your suppliers. With further understanding of your supplier quality assurance inspections, you can be confident that your supplier quality assurance meets both your requirements and the requirements of external standards and regulations.
“Certainty is appreciated by our supervisors because it is user-friendly and it saves them reporting time. Certainty allows us to easily customize our inspection forms and integrate our old paper forms.”
– Simon-Pierre Lessard, Director of Quality/Compliance & Environment – St Johns, Packaging
Features to strengthen your supplier quality assurance inspections and ensure compliance
- Truly multilingual answer options that include text, radio buttons, drop-downs, checkboxes, a date picker, a signature, a star rating, bar & QR code readers, GPS locations, and more…
- Conditional and repeatable questions to automate and standardize your supplier quality assurance inspections
- Fill out your forms with photos, graphics, and documents for greater detail and insight
- Allow input assessment data both online and offline
- App access through major app platforms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Track issues identified in your supplier quality assurance inspections
- Extensive and detailed audit reporting by inspection, user, site, region, question, and answer
- Business Intelligence Analytics
- Configure your dashboard to deliver optimal viewpoints of specific or all sites, users, etc.
- Filterable system reporting
- Report data analysis and analysis online, or export to PDF, Excel, or CSV formats.
- Create customized reporting
- Automated notifications, escalations, and actions
- Centralized action delegation
- Configure your action workflows
- Customizable sites, organization structures, and site groups
- Change history logs for the entire system
- Implement and delegate your custom actions
Used by hundreds of thousands to easily complete millions of accurate audits and inspections annually.
Delivering world-renowned testing, certification, and technical advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables, oil and gas, and energy management, DNV is one of the world’s leading certification bodies that help businesses ensure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities throughout supply chains.
Learn how DNV utilizes Certainty to manage global audits and inspections with ease.