Supplier Social and Environmental Compliance Checklist
The 111-question Supplier Social and Environmental Compliance Checklist is used for organizations seeking to audit the level of compliance their suppliers have regarding international regulations on numerous social and environmental topics. This checklist can be used to audit your current suppliers or used to aid in your supplier selection process.
We help make your supplier social & environmental compliance inspections a success.
This checklist ensures conformity in your suppliers in areas that include:
Worker health and safety
Supplier Social & Environmental Compliance Checklist (Question Preview)
1. Does the company have and adhere to an environmental policy which sets out clear commitments and targets to improve the company’s environmental footprint?
2. Is the company’s environmental policy regularly reviewed and updated accordingly?
3. Does the company have a functional environmental management system (EMS)?
4. Has the EMS been externally certified and if so to what standard e.g. ISO 14001?
5. Does the company provide employees and senior management with environmental induction/training where necessary?
6. Has the company implemented any significant projects/initiatives to improve environmental performance/standards/compliance?
7. Does the company conduct environmental risk and opportunity assessments of their activities?
8. Does the company have plans in place to respond to/manage any environmental and safety incidents such as oil/chemical spills, gas leak/explosive atmospheres, and other environmental nuisances?
9. If the company is subject to seismic or other natural hazards at any of its locations, has it implemented emergency preparedness plans to effectively deal with such events?
10. Does the company have plans in place to respond to/manage any environmental and safety incidents such as oil/chemical spills, gas leak/explosive atmospheres, and other environmental nuisances?
How Certainty improves supplier compliance inspections
Using Certainty Software, performing supplier social and environmental compliance inspections becomes easier and generates better actionable information. Whether using our checklist templates or creating your own unique forms, Certainty gives its users the freedom and customizability to support every company’s unique inspection and auditing needs.
Reporting checklist findings at an enterprise-wide level can be filtered to your needs by options such as inspection type, users, site, region, question, or answer. Within your configurable dashboard, you can track issues identified, set up automated notifications and actions, and so much more.
To download this checklist in Excel, please complete the form below.
Certainty Software is a proven solution for any audit/inspection based performance improvement program in virtually all sectors of the economy from global Fortune 500 multinationals in food manufacturing to leading national companies in the hospitality sector.