If you work for – or ever have worked for – a company of any size, then you’ve most likely been involved in or affected by a software implementation project that either didn’t go to plan, took way longer than expected or simply failed. It happens, a lot!
Having been involved in the design, development and implementation of enterprise- level software for over 20 years, the following is a list of the 10 most important factors we feel you should consider when evaluating enterprise-level software for use in your business.
- Data Availability, Privacy, and Security
- Your Data Collection Requirements
- Your Integration Requirements
- Multi-purpose – Where Possible?
- Your Reporting Requirements
- Language Requirements
- Central, Corporate-wide Administration
- Implementation Resources & Support
- Pricing / Cost Model