Date: January 25, 2022
Time: 10 am PT / 1 pm ET
Duration: 1 hr
Construction is one of the most danger-prone industries there is – responsible for approximately 1 in 5 workplace fatalities in the US. Improved safety is an obvious solution to that problem but as obvious as that is, achieving a safer workplace environment isn’t necessarily that simple.
In this webinar, we speak with industry professionals Steve Mellard, National Safety Director at Anning Johnson and Desire’e Ropel, Safety Manager at Hermanson to get an insider look into how companies can avoid pitfalls, leverage success and successfully create a safety program to truly improve safety in the construction industry and in the workplace.
The session will address several subjects including:
- Considerations when improving safety in construction
- What a construction safety program must include to be effective
- How leadership style affects safety performance in construction
- Boosting employee buy-in to your safety culture and construction safety program
- The top 7 safety issues facing the construction industry
- How technology has changed construction safety