Business managers may see there’s a cost involved in implementing good HSE systems and there is. However, there’s an enormous cost of not doing it properly. Here at CheckIt we’ve developed a powerful auditing and inspection tool that’s guaranteed to reduce the cost of managing HSE. This month we’re offering a FREE trial – so be sure to take a look at the blog post below for full details of our free offer. If you need help developing systems please let us know – we may be able to help you with that too, for FREE. Please don’t see health and safety purely as a regulatory burden. It offers significant opportunities and benefits. The benefits can include:
- reduced costs
- reduced risks
- lower employee absence and turnover rates
- fewer accidents
- lessened threat of legal action
- improved standing among suppliers and partners
- better reputation for corporate responsibility among investors, customers and communities
- increased productivity, because employees are healthier, happier and better motivated.
However, there are costs involved if health and safety at work is managed poorly too. HSE statistics reveal the human and financial cost of failing to address health and safety. Each year:
- Millions of working days are lost due to work-related illness and injury.
- Thousands of people die from occupational diseases
- Around a million workers self-report suffering from a work-related illness
- Several hundred thousand workers are injured at work
- A worker is fatally injured almost every working day
- Organisations can incur further costs – such as uninsured losses and loss of reputation
Not only can we help you reduce those costs, we can help you reduce the cost of managing HSE too. Get in touch with us to see how Checkit can help you implement and manage efficient HSE systems AND reduce the cost of doing business.